It may have come round a little earlier this year but The Swindonian Easter Egg Hunt is back for 2018.
As usual we have hidden a number of Easter Eggs around the town, when you find one, take a picture and post to ourand you will be entered into a prize draw – closing date is midnight on 6th April.
This year as well as getting to eat the chocolate if you post a picture of yourself with your egg to our Facebook page you will be in with a chance to win something extra courtesy of The Wyvern Theatre.
2 winners, picked at random, will receive a family ticket to this years Wyvern Theatre Panto, Aladdin.
The Swindonian Easter Egg hunt terms & conditions
1. There will be 27 chocolate eggs hidden around Swindon between the dates of March 23rd and April 1st.
2. Winners of the panto tickets will be chosen at random from the uploaded photos to The Swindonian Facebook account.
3. There will be no cash alternative.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all. The family ticket must include at least one person 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees of The Swindonian or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
7. No responsibility is taken for any dietary condition or allergy resulting from or restricting the consumption of any chocolate Easter egg.
8. The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The family ticket will be available for selected performances of Aladdin at Swindon’s Wyvern Theatre. These dates will be made available to winners no later than April 30th.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
11. This promotion is operated by The Swindonian.