If you’re looking for an exciting new job to get your teeth into this year, B&M could have the answer you’re looking for.
The store is offering what could well be one of the best jobs in the world – unless you’re a vegetarian.
The budget retailer posted a job advert for a “Chicken Nugget Connoisseur” on its website and perks of the job include taste testing its fresh and frozen foods to help launch perfect products into their stores.
The job advert reads:
Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
‘Looking for a new challenge to tuck into in 2018?
‘You’ll want to take a bite out of this, as we’re looking for a tasty new individual, who’ll be worth their weight in…food.
‘B&M is currently one of the fastest growing discount retailers and we’re always looking to expand our range of products. Next month we’ll be launching a brand new fresh and frozen food range in a selection of our stores nationwide.
‘To help us ensure that the range is the best in the country we’re offering one lucky person the chance to taste test some of our range.
‘Do you think you have relevant experience? – experience can include, but is not limited to:
* Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
* Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
* That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
* Going to an event or party because there is free food
* You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
* You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The successful individual will also get £25 in vouchers every month to spend on fresh and frozen food in their local B&M store, reports the Grimsby Telegraph.
It’s a temporary vacancy in Merseyside – the location of B&M’s head office – but whoever gets the job wouldn’t necessarily have to be based there.
If you think this is your calling upload a paragraph on why you think you deserve the opportunity and what relevant experiences you have to the B&M careers website.