So you’re about to enter The Swindonian Fantasy Football League but before you can get started, you need to think of a good name.
There are only two rules when picking a fantasy team name:
1) it cannot be longer than 20 characters; and
2) it has to be vaguely amusing (this is not an official rule really).
Don’t worry if you’re struggling to think of one here is The Swindonian choice of funny, or not so funny fantasy football names that you can use this year…
Game of Throw-ins
Cesc and the City
Chicken Tikka Mo Salah
Kings of Leon Osman
Men Behaving Chadli
The Cesc Pistols
Guns ‘n’ Moses
Show me da Mane
When Harry Met Alli
Do you have a team name you want us to add to the list? Head over to The Swindonian Facebook page and we will add the best ones here.
Join The Swindonian Mini-League
If you already have a Fantasy Football Team?
- Click here to join our league – The Swindonian Fantasy Football League
- Log onto http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
and register/fill in the form.
- You will then receive a confirmation/activation email which you must verify before you can select your team.
- Once verified, click on the homepage (Premier League shield in the top left corner) and then select “my team”.
- Select your squad, complete and name your team.
- Go to the Leagues tab and select Join a League.
- Select Private League and enter the League Code 2604697-608785. Please note that you may have to actually enter this code as sometimes copy and paste doesn’t seem to work on this.
And that’s it! Just keep on top of it to see how good a manager you really are.