If we have published anything that is factually inaccurate, please contact the editor at email@example.com and, once verified, we will correct it as soon as possible.
We adhere to the Editors’ Code Of Practice. (https://www.ipso.co.uk/editors-code-of-practice) We are in the process or arranging membership of IPSO who can be contacted for advice at IPSO Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7L.
Website http://www.ipso.co.uk/ email firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0300 123 2220
How to Complain
Please contact the editorial team for any issues with our content
- If you notice a factual inaccuracy in The Swindonian that does not directly relate to you, please email email@example.com
- If you have any general concerns or comments about any item in The Swindonian that you would like to bring to the Editor’s attention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an issue with a competition please email email@example.com
The Swindonian is currently applying to become a member of and will be regulated by IPSO, the Independent Press Standards Organisation. We adhere to the Editors’ Code of Practice as enforced by IPSO who are contactable for advice at
- IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG
- Website: http://www.ipso.co.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 2220
If you have an issue about how The Swindonian has written about you personally or has treated you and wish to make a formal complaint over a potential breach of the Editor’s Code of Practice, please see our Complaints Policy and Procedure here