This last week saw the launch of The Swindonian Easter Egg Hunt 2018.
A number of chocolate eggs have been left around Swindon with pictures of the locations left on The Swindonian’s Facebook page.
The eggs will continue to be hidden each day this week up until Easter Sunday. If you are lucky enough you find one, take a picture and post to our Facebook page and as well as getting to eat the chocolate you will be in with a chance to win a family ticket to Aladdin courtesy of The Wyvern Theatre.
Closing date for the winning pictures to be posted on Facebook is midnight on 6th April.
The Swindonian Easter Egg hunt terms & conditions
1. There will be 27 chocolate eggs hidden around Swindon between the dates of March 23rd and April 1st.
2. Winners of the panto tickets will be chosen at random from the uploaded photos to The Swindonian Facebook account.
3. There will be no cash alternative.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all. The family ticket must include at least one person 18 years of age or older.
5. Employees of The Swindonian or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason.
7. No responsibility is taken for any dietary condition or allergy resulting from or restricting the consumption of any chocolate Easter egg.
8. The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The family ticket will be available for selected performances of Aladdin at Swindon’s Wyvern Theatre. These dates will be made available to winners no later than April 30th.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
11. This promotion is operated by The Swindonian.